2020 UK Investment Management Graduate Programme
Experience a culture and work setting where:
- The interests of our clients drive every action
- Knowledge is shared and ideas are welcomed
- You’ll have growth opportunities and be recognised for exceptional work
- You will be supported by a positive, global community with benefits and a flexible work environment
Learn More & Apply
About the Programme
Janus Henderson's 2020 UK Investment Management Graduate Programme will be a two-year rotational programme within our Investment Management and Distribution departments. Successful applicants will complete three 8-month rotations within Investments (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Asset, Diversified Alternatives) and Distribution.
The programme is designed to provide you with:
- Exposure to more than one of our asset classes
- Valuable experience within the Distribution team
- Skills required to become a well-rounded investment professional. Training will be provided as a combination of ‘on-the-job’ and formal learning. Both soft skills (e.g. presentation skills, communicating with impact) and technical skills (e.g. VBA, Python) will be developed
- Relevant professional qualifications – you will have the opportunity to complete the IMC and CFA
- A chance to work alongside, and learn from, some of the best professionals in the industry
|Business areas||Investment Management and Distribution|
|Programme Format||Two year rotational Programme. Graduates will complete three 8-month placements within Investments and Distribution|
25 days Paid Holiday (plus option to buy more)
Bupa Private Medical and Dental Insurance
10.5% Non-Contributory Pension
Season Ticket Loan
Sports & Social Activities
Learning and Development Curriculum
Who we are looking for
Everything we do at Janus Henderson revolves around three central principles:
- We put our clients first
- We succeed as a team
- We act like owners
Therefore, we are looking for Graduates who are passionate about providing excellent client service, who thrive working and succeeding within a team, and who enjoy taking ownership of their work.
Eligibility to apply
You must be on track to achieve, or have already achieved, at least a 2:1 honours degree.
Janus Henderson cares about all aspects of difference including diversity of thought, so we don't mind what subjects you have studied, and want to hear from a broad range of disciplines.
At Janus Henderson we are an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- When applications open, apply via the ‘Current Opportunities’ tab. You will register your personal details, attach your CV and answer our application questions. We recommend you write your responses in a separate Word document and copy them over to avoid any loss of work.
- If you pass the initial screening, you will be invited to complete some online tests.
- If you pass the online assessments, we will invite you to complete a short video interview.
- If you are successful at video interview stage, we will invite you to attend an assessment day at the Janus Henderson office. This is a great chance for us to meet and assess you in person, as well as an opportunity for you to find out more about Janus Henderson.
Recruitment timeline and key deadlines – 2019/20
- Monday 21st October – Applications Open
- Monday 2nd December – Applications Close*
- November - January – Candidates to complete psychometric assessments
- January/February – Candidates to complete video interviews
- Early March – Assessment centre at JHI Offices
- March – Offers made
- September – Start date (specific date TBC)
*we advise submitting your application as soon as possible. Applications may close early if we receive sufficient volumes.
Applications for our September 2020 intake are now closed.