In an earlier notification in February 2020 we explained that we proposed to make some changes to the administration of the sub-funds of Janus Henderson Capital Funds plc (‘JHCF’ or ‘The Company’). This included:
- Changes to the external providers of the following services:
- Transfer agent
- Fund accountant
- Changes to the naming convention of share classes
- Addition of a management company
- Change to the name of one of the sub-funds
- Upgrading of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) wording and other regulatory wording in legal agreements with clients
We recognise that the coronavirus has created additional challenges for us all and we are grateful for your patience and support. The plan envisages an Effective Date of 6 July 2020. The original Keeping you in the picture document below offered a guide to the changes.Keeping you in the picture
We are now in a position to provide you with a further update to assist you with the changes. The ‘Update’ is set out in a frequently asked questions format. It provides information about contact details, settlement, dealing, investor media, fees and commissions, and reporting. It should be read in conjunction with the original ‘Keeping you in the picture’ document.JHCF update
We can also now provide you with a complete list of current share classes with their new share class names which will apply from the Effective Date.JHCF share class list
Please be reminded that the Janus Henderson Global Technology Fund will be renamed the Janus Henderson Global Technology and Innovation Fund.
If you have any questions, please speak to your usual Janus Henderson representative.