Noah Barrett and David Chung, equity analysts in the Janus Henderson Research Team, discuss Volvo’s recent announcement to phase out full combustion engines, and the sectors that may benefit from this trend.
Topics discussed include:
- What to expect from Volvo over the next 10 years
- Big expectations from Tesla
- What is the market penetration for electrified vehicles (EVs) moving forward?
- How is the international market approaching the EV transition?
- What type of companies might benefit in the EV space?
About the Janus Henderson Research Team – Fundamental Equity
The Janus Henderson Fundamental Equity Research Team has an average of more than 16 years’ financial industry experience, and is organised into six sector-based research teams. Portfolio managers and analysts work side-by-side in an effort to uncover the most promising investment opportunities. Through constant discussion and rigorous deliberation, the team is able to cultivate a rich pool of data to help drive sound investment decisions, while efficiently managing risk through security selection and thoughtful portfolio construction.