In this Essentials video for the Janus Henderson Core Income range of funds, meet Multi-Asset Team head Paul O'Connor and managers Dean Cheeseman and Nick Watson. Learn about the team's investment philosophy, the range's key benefits, and what differentiates the funds from their peers.
- A range of four global, actively managed, truly multi-asset funds, available at a lower cost than traditional multi-manager/multi-asset products*.
- Two layers of active management, expertly mixing top-down macro views and bottom-up security selection.
- The funds aim to generate income from across equity, fixed income and alternatives markets, while balancing styles and sectors.
- The funds are risk-targeted, aiming to not deviate from pre-set forecast volatility parameters.
- Since launch, the funds have delivered a combination of income and capital growth, with three funds paying monthly income, one quarterly.
*The OCF (ongoing charges figure) is capped at 0.75% across the range, correct as at 31 December 2017. Please note the OCF may vary over time. Volatility parameters as defined by Dynamic Planner, © Distribution Technology.
Yields may vary and are not guaranteed. Information correct as at the time of filming. The Janus Henderson Core Income Funds should be bought in conjunction with an attitude to risk tool as part of the financial advice process. These funds are, therefore, designed to be bought by advised clients only.