In this 'Essentials' video, Co-Managers James Henderson and Laura Foll, provide an overview of the Janus Henderson UK Equity Income & Growth Fund. The fund aims to provide dividend income with prospects for both income and capital growth over the medium to long term by investing primarily in UK companies.
Please read the following important information regarding funds related to this article.
- Shares can lose value rapidly, and typically involve higher risks than bonds or money market instruments. The value of your investment may fall as a result.
- Shares of small and mid-size companies can be more volatile than shares of larger companies, and at times it may be difficult to value or to sell shares at desired times and prices, increasing the risk of losses.
- If a Fund has a high exposure to a particular country or geographical region it carries a higher level of risk than a Fund which is more broadly diversified.
- This Fund may have a particularly concentrated portfolio relative to its investment universe or other funds in its sector. An adverse event impacting even a small number of holdings could create significant volatility or losses for the Fund.
- The Fund may use derivatives with the aim of reducing risk or managing the portfolio more efficiently. However this introduces other risks, in particular, that a derivative counterparty may not meet its contractual obligations.
- Some or all of the Annual Management Charge and other costs of the Fund may be taken from capital, which may erode capital or reduce potential for capital growth.
- The Fund could lose money if a counterparty with which it trades becomes unwilling or unable to meet its obligations to the Fund.