We have declared a number of non-dealing days in the below Funds. Non-dealing days will be in place from Friday 26 April to Monday 6 May 2019. This is due to the ten day ‘Golden Week’ holiday declared in Japan which will see stock markets and banks closed for six days.
We have decided that as the Funds will be unable to implement any investment decisions or raise cash that it is in the interest of all investors to not allow dealing in shares in the Funds during this holiday period.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but believe this is the best course of action to take. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your distributor or usual Janus Henderson representative.
UK Domiciled Funds:
- Janus Henderson Japan Opportunities Fund
- Janus Henderson Institutional Japan Index Opportunities Fund
Luxembourg Domiciled Funds:
- Janus Henderson Horizon Fund – Japan Opportunities Fund
- Janus Henderson Horizon Fund – Japanese Smaller Companies Fund
- Janus Henderson Horizon Fund – Asia-Pacific Property Equities Fund
Singapore Domiciled Funds:
- Janus Henderson Global Select Funds – Asia-Pacific Property Equities Fund