4Q20 Top DC Trends and Developments
Duration: 60 Minutes
Our quarterly Top DC Trends and Developments is designed to help CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, human resource and benefits professionals and investment committees stay abreast of recent events that could have an impact on plans or plan participants. Inside you will find quarterly highlights, insights about the plan participant retirement readiness, a summary of new and pending legislation, news from the DOL and other regulatory bodies, updates on ERISA cases and a brief synopsis of global retirement issues.
- Innovative ideas and best practices from P&I’s 2020 Excellence and Innovation Award recipients
- Understanding the pandemic’s impact on retirement plans and participant confidence
- Bipartisan support for SECURE 2.0 and new policy proposals for ESG in retirement plans
- New IRS life expectancy tables and final rules from the DOL on ESG investing
- The latest in new, settled and dismissed excessive fee lawsuits
- Outcomes of the Australian climate change lawsuit settlement
Top DC Trends and Developments
Get timely insights from the DC marketplace in this quarterly series that will help you stay informed on the latest retirement developments.