Life Wellness Series
Life Wellness Part 1: Managing Stress for Success
- Understand the key attributes of what stress is, how it shows up and where it can be beneficial.
- Evaluate your current stress load with the Stress Load Audit assessment and identify areas where you can make immediate changes.
- Home in on your stress formula and find out where in the cycle you can constructively disrupt your reactions.
- Recalculate your reactions to stressors with habits to help you prepare, respond and achieve more effective outcomes.
Life Wellness Part 2: Energy for Performance
- Replenish all four levels of energy with sustainable results
- “Fuel” your body for optimal performance.
- Manage stress to your advantage.
- Establish positive rituals to maximize your productivity.
- Take charge by living up to your ultimate mission.
Life Wellness Part 3: Brainworks
- Set the right foundation for brain health through The Fab Five: Food, social connectivity, rest, balancing stress and activity
- Cognitive Fitness: Exercises to build mental muscle, flexibility and endurance for healthy aging
- Brain Booster Training Regimen: Create a customized training program based on the principles of specificity, challenge, and repetition