Find an adviser

Janus Henderson Investors cannot provide you with any investment advice and we do recommend you consult a financial adviser.

Your independent financial adviser can ensure you get the most suitable product for your needs and risk level.

If you would like to find an independent financial adviser in your area, you may want to use the search facility on

Important message

Fund name changes

Please note that from the 15 December 2017 funds previously named Janus or Henderson have been renamed Janus Henderson. This change aligns our product names with our name, Janus Henderson Investors, following the merger of Janus Capital and Henderson Global Investors in May 2017.

This name change does not impact on the management of the underlying funds and investors and advisers are not required to take any action. This does not affect Janus Henderson’s range of investment trusts.