- Janus Henderson Horizon Global Property Equities Fund invests in the quoted equity securities of companies or REITs (or their equivalents) listed or traded on a regulated market, which engaged in real estate businesses.
- Janus Henderson Horizon Pan European Property Equities Fund invests at least 75% in quoted equity securities of companies or REITs (or their equivalents) having their registered office in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or United Kingdom if not part of the EEA and listed or traded on a regulated market, which engaged in real estate businesses.
- Investments involve varying degree of investment risks (e.g. liquidity, market, economic, political, regulatory, taxation, financial, interest rate, hedging and currency risks). In extreme market conditions, you may lose your entire investment.
- Investments in financial derivatives instruments (“FDIs”) (such as futures, swaps, options, forward rate notes, and forward foreign exchange contracts) involve specific risks (e.g. counterparty, liquidity, leverage, volatility, valuation, short position and over-the-counter transaction risk). Some sub-funds may use FDIs for hedging and/or efficient portfolio management purposes.
- Some sub-funds may invest in Eurozone (in particular Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) securities and may suffer from Eurozone sovereign debt crisis risk.
- Some sub-funds may invest in a single market (e.g. China) /region (e.g. Asia) /industry sector (e.g. technology, property) and may subject them to higher concentration risk.
- In respect of distribution shares classes of some sub-funds, the directors may at its discretion pay dividend (i) out of gross investment income and net realized/unrealized capital gains while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the capital, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends and therefore, the sub-funds may effectively pay dividend out of capital; and (ii) additionally for certain share class of a sub-fund, out of original capital invested. This amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, and may result in an immediate reduction of the sub-fund’s net asset value per share.
- Janus Henderson Balanced Fund (the “Fund”) may invest in any one or a combination of the following instruments:
- futures, options and swaps and other financial derivative instruments (“FDI”) for investment purposes, up to 10% of the net asset value ("NAV") of the Fund. Given the leverage effect of FDI, such investments may result in substantial loss (as much as 100% of the NAV of the relevant Fund);
- debt securities rated below investment grade; and
- mortgage and asset-backed securities and/or in index/structured securities. These financial instruments may be rated below investment grade.
- Investing in any one of the above instruments may involve substantial credit/counterparty, market, liquidity, currency, leverage, index, interest and swap risks. If the issuers default, or such securities or their underlying assets, cannot be realised or perform badly, investors’ entire investments may be lost.
- All A inc share classes of the Fund may at its discretion (i) pay dividends out of the capital of the Fund, and (ii) pay dividends out of gross income while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the capital of the Fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income available for the payment of dividends by the Fund and therefore, the Fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital. This may result in an immediate reduction of the Fund’s net asset value per share, and it amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment.
- The Fund's investments involve developing markets. Owing to its potentially higher volatility and risk levels, as well as lower political and economic stability than developed markets, asset values could be affected in various levels.
- The Fund’s investments may be more concentrated than others that diversify across investments and may therefore be subject to higher risk than funds with more diversified investments.
The investment decision is yours. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this document, you should seek independent professional financial advice. Investors should not only base on this document alone to make investment decisions and should read the offering documents including the risk factors for further details.