ABOUT THIS STRATEGY
The strategy's focus is on broadly meeting our clients' cash-flow needs. This is done by structuring a portfolio of credit assets to redeem at regular intervals, in-step with anticipated pension fund cash-flow needs. By including some higher-yielding assets, the strategy aims to balance our clients' needs of generating sufficient cash-flow without giving up too much expected return. The amortising nature of the strategy means that schemes do not need to commit as large a proportion of their assets as they would to a strategy focused entirely on generating higher levels of income.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for financial promotion purposes and is not investment advice.
- Mitigate sequencing risk. Disinvesting growth assets in volatile market conditions can be detrimental to scheme recovery plans, locking in funding level deterioration.
- Tailored portfolios (pooled or segregated) built form the bottom up based on realistic return expectations and defined cash-flow requirements.
- The need for cash-flow can be balanced with the desire to enhance yield.
- Proven expertise in building multi sector fixed income portfolios for clients.
- Advantages of a broad opportunity set from different asset classes used within the portfolio.
JANUS HENDERSON FIXED INCOME