ABOUT THIS STRATEGY
The strategy invests primarily in tradeable secured credit assets, namely secured loans, asset-backed securities (ABS) and high yield bonds, and brings together long-established areas of expertise at Janus Henderson.
It is aiming to deliver returns with a defensive, senior and secured bias, and minimal exposure to interest rate market volatility. Unconstrained by a benchmark, it is able to manage risk through market cycles.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for financial promotion purposes and is not investment advice.
- Straightforward investment approach with a focus on credit selection, harvesting income to generate the bulk of returns
- Offers diversification as investments not typically found in traditional portfolios
- Floating rate assets provide natural hedge against rising interest rates and inflation
- Proven ability to avoid defaults and mitigate default losses
- Flexibility to supplement bottom-up credit selection with asset allocation across a broad spectrum of credit sectors
- Income generation in a low-yield world
JANUS HENDERSON FIXED INCOME