ABOUT THIS STRATEGY
The strategy invests primarily in tradeable secured credit assets, namely secured loans, asset-backed securities (ABS) and high yield bonds, and brings together long-established areas of expertise at Janus Henderson.
It is aiming to deliver returns with a defensive, senior and secured bias, and minimal exposure to interest rate market volatility. Unconstrained by a benchmark, it is able to manage risk through market cycles.
- Straightforward investment approach with a focus on credit selection, harvesting income to generate the bulk of returns
- Offers diversification as investments not typically found in traditional portfolios
- Floating rate assets provide natural hedge against rising interest rates and inflation
- Proven ability to avoid defaults and mitigate default losses
- Flexibility to supplement bottom-up credit selection with asset allocation across a broad spectrum of credit sectors
- Income generation in a low-yield world
JANUS HENDERSON FIXED INCOME