The Fund aims to achieve a long-term return, in excess of the long-term return that is typically achieved from emerging equity markets, by investing at any given time at least two-thirds of its net assets in:
- companies having their registered office in emerging markets,
- companies that do not have their registered office in emerging markets but either (i) carry out a predominant proportion of their business activity in these markets, or (ii) are holding companies which predominantly own companies with registered offices in emerging markets.
The return will be a combination of capital and income returns.
In this context, the term “emerging markets” means countries included in the MSCI World Emerging Markets Index or those which are referred to by the World Bank as developing countries or those countries which are, in the Investment Manager’s opinion, developing countries.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for promotional purposes and does not qualify as an investment recommendation.
ABOUT THIS FUND
- All-capitalisation core strategy pursues results from the lower end of the spectrum, managed by an experienced investment manager over many investment cycles.
- By identifying mispriced securities across the market capitalization spectrum, we seek to deliver consistent risk-adjusted returns throughout market cycles.
- Seeks multiple sources of return by looking to identifying the best opportunities within emerging markets.