About the Programme
Associate Analysts in our Graduate Programme will complete three 8-month rotations within Investments. We hire a small number of Graduates which means we really invest in you and support you to succeed.
The Programme is designed to provide you with:
- Exposure to more than one of our asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset and Diversified Alternatives)
- Key skills required to become a well-rounded investment professional
- Training which will be provided as a combination of ‘on-the-job’ and formal learning. Both soft skills (e.g. presentation skills) and technical skills (e.g. Python) will be developed
- Relevant professional qualifications – you will have the opportunity to complete the IMC and CFA
- A chance to work alongside, and learn from, some of the best professionals in the industry
|Start date||September 2024|
|Programme format||Two year rotational Programme. Graduates will complete three 8-month placements within Investments|
|Salary||Highly competitive plus discretionary bonus|
Why work for us?
A career at Janus Henderson is more than a job, it’s about investing in a brighter future together.
Our Mission at Janus Henderson is to help clients define and achieve superior financial outcomes through differentiated insights, disciplined investments, and world-class service. We will do this by protecting and growing our core business, amplifying our strengths and diversifying where we have the right.
Our Values are key to driving our success, and are at the heart of everything we do:
Clients Come First - Always |Execution Supersedes Intention |Together We Win |
Diversity Improves Results | Truth Builds Trust
If our mission, values, and purpose align with your own, we would love to hear from you!
Eligibility to apply
You must be on track to achieve, or have already achieved, at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent. You must have graduated in 2023 or be graduating in 2024, and be available to start full time work from September 2024.
Janus Henderson cares about all aspects of difference including diversity of thought, so we don't mind what subjects you have studied, and want to hear from a broad range of disciplines.
- When applications open, apply via our Careers Page by searching “Associate Analyst”. You will register your personal details, attach your CV and answer our application questions. We recommend you write your responses in a separate Word document and copy them over to avoid any loss of work
- If you are progressed following the initial screening, you will be invited to complete some online assessments
- If you are progressed following the online assessments, we will invite you to complete a short video interview
- If you are successful at video interview stage, we will invite you to attend an assessment day at the London office. This is a great chance for us to meet you in person, as well as an opportunity for you to find out more about Janus Henderson
- 16th October 2023 – Applications Open
- 19th November 2023 – Applications Close*
- November – December 2023 – Candidates to complete Online Assessments
- November – December 2023 – Candidates to complete Video Interviews
- January 2024 – In person Assessment Centres
- February 2024 – Offers
- September 2024 – Start Date (exact date TBC)
*We advise submitting your application as soon as possible. Applications may close early if we receive sufficient volumes.