Janus Henderson Webinars
Enhance your practice by connecting with our experts on a variety of topics ranging from market updates and investment themes to actionable strategies.
2020 US Election: Which Way Do Markets Turn?
Available until 31 December 2020
DURATION: 60 MINUTES
The 2020 US election comes at a historic time, with the global economy in the grips of a pandemic, central banks unleashing massive stimulus and trade relationships fraying. Drawing on decades of experience our panel of experts will help make sense of the election outcome and what it means for investors including:
- The near-term outlook for major asset classes
- Anticipated shifts in economic and monetary policy
- What history tells us about election cycles and the value of maintaining a long-term perspective
- Strategies for managing volatility while maintaining exposure to potential growth opportunities
- Ashwin Alankar, Head of Global Asset Allocation, Portfolio Manager
- Jim Cielinski, Global Head of Fixed Income
- Matt Peron, Director of Equity Research