ABOUT THIS STRATEGY
The Janus Henderson buy & maintain strategy is a low turnover strategy that harnesses the strength of our fundamental corporate bond analysis. It is desgined for investors who wish to capture the extra return available from investing in credit through a well diversified portfolio of corporate bonds, with an emphasis on loss avoidance and minimal turnover.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for financial promotion purposes and is not investment advice.
- Partnership approach where buy & maintain portfolios are designed on a bespoke basis in close collaboration with our clients to their needs
- Portfolios are managed utilising a collaborative global team culture with risk being co-owned by portfolio managers and credit research analysts
- Experienced Corporate Credit Team with a strong track record of zero defaults for buy & maintain portfolios.
- ESG analysis is an important part of credit research, reflecting our belief that ESG risks have an impact on the long term sustainability of cash flows.
- Risk management is an integral part of our investment process
- Proven and considerable experience in managing buy & maintain portfolios
JANUS HENDERSON FIXED INCOME