Janus Henderson Investors Hong Kong Limited and their affiliates are referred to herein as Janus Henderson Investors. Janus Henderson Investors’ principal business activities are the provision of financial and administrative services in relation to investment products offered by the Janus Henderson Group. In the course of conducting its business, Janus Henderson Investors may collect personal data. In handling such personal data, it is our policy to observe at all times both the letter and spirit of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance") in collecting, maintaining and using such personal data. In particular, we shall observe the following principles, save otherwise agreed by the data subject:
- collection of personal data from data subjects must be for purposes relating to the conduct of our business including the provision of our services and/or products;
- all practical steps must be taken to ensure that personal data is accurate and shall not be kept longer than necessary;
- personal data shall not be used for any purposes other than for which the data were to be used at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto;
- personal data shall be protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or erasure, loss or use;
- data subjects shall have the right of access to and for correction of their personal data held by us and data subjects’ requests for access or correction shall be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance.
Personal data will only be disclosed by us in the manner as set out in the personal information collection statement for the relevant data subject or with the data subject’s express consent, or where permitted or required by the Ordinance or otherwise are required to be disclosed in accordance with applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Neither Janus Henderson Investors nor any of its employees shall in any way transfer the data subjects’ personal data to any other party for financial gain.
In general, you may visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our servers collect the domain names of visitors and this data is only held for the period you are logged onto the web site. This information is anonymous and we aggregate it to measure the use of and to improve the content of our website.
We will, however, retain and use all personal information (for example name, e-mail address and your financial details) that you provide to Janus Henderson Investors via this website.
Use of Your Personal Data
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at DataProtectionOfficer.HK@janushenderson.com
We use a third party to host advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. The third party may also collect anonymous information about your visits to our website. This is primarily accomplished through the use of a technology device, commonly referred to as a Web Beacon or an Action Tag, which we place on various web pages within our website. The third party may use information about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You have the right, at any time, to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences or request to be removed from our mailing lists by contacting us using the relevant contact details which appear on the website.
We may record telephone calls for our mutual protection and to improve customer service.
This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.