Janus Henderson Income Solutions
Look beyond traditional Fixed Income and rethink your income strategy. We provide three unique funds that capture an attractive mix of income and growth potential, driving your long-term total returns.
1. Janus Henderson Balanced Fund may invest in any one or a combination of the following instruments:
• futures, options and swaps and other financial derivative instruments (“FDI”) for investment purposes, up to 10% of the net asset value ("NAV") of the Fund. Given the leverage effect of FDI, such investments may result in substantial loss (as much as 100% of the NAV of the relevant Fund);
• debt securities rated below investment grade; and
• mortgage and asset-backed securities and/or in index/structured securities. These financial instruments may be rated below investment grade.
2. Janus Henderson Horizon Asian Dividend Income Fund invests at least two-thirds in Asian with a focus on value and long term capital appreciation to seek an above benchmark dividend yield.
3. Janus Henderson Horizon Global Property Equities Fund invests in the quoted equity securities of companies or REITs (or their equivalents) listed or traded on a regulated market, which engaged in real estate businesses.
4. Investments involve varying degree of investment risks (e.g. liquidity, market, economic, political, regulatory, taxation, financial, interest rate, hedging and currency risks). In extreme market conditions, you may lose your entire investment.
5. Investments in financial derivatives instruments (“FDIs”) (such as futures, swaps, options, forward rate notes, and forward foreign exchange contracts) involve specific risks (e.g. counterparty, liquidity, leverage, volatility, valuation and short position risk). Such investments are subject to higher level of risk and may result in substantial loss (as much as 100% of the NAV of the relevant sub-fund).
6. Some sub-funds may invest in any one or a combination of the following instruments: FDIs for investment purposes; FDIs for hedging and/ or efficient portfolio management purposes; debt securities rated below investment grade; and mortgage and asset-backed securities and/or in index/structured securities. These financial instruments may be rated below investment grade.
7. Investing in any one of the above instruments may involve substantial credit/counterparty, market, liquidity, currency, leverage, index, interest, swap and downgrading risks. If the issuers default, or such securities or their underlying assets, cannot be realised or perform badly, investors’ entire investments may be lost.
8. Some sub-funds may invest in a single market (e.g. China) /region (e.g. Asia) /industry sector (e.g. technology, property) and may subject them to higher concentration risk.
9. Some sub-funds may invest in Eurozone (in particular Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) securities and may suffer from Eurozone sovereign debt crisis risk.
10. Some sub-funds may invest in emerging markets which may involve increased risks. These investments may be less liquid and more volatile.
11. Certain share classes of some sub-funds may at its discretion pay dividends: i) out of the capital of the sub-fund, and pay dividends out of gross income while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the capital of the sub-fund; ii) out of gross investment income and net realized/unrealized capital gains while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the capital. Charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the capital of the sub-fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income available for the payment of dividends by the sub-fund and therefore, the sub-fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital; iii) additionally, for certain share class of a sub-fund, out of original capital invested. Paying dividends out of original capital invested/ capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, and may result in an immediate reduction of the sub-fund’s net asset value per share.
12. The investment decision is yours. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this document, you should seek independent professional financial advice.
13. Investors should not only base on this document alone to make investment decisions and should read the Prospectus including the risk factors for further details.
Enhance your income approach in three different ways:
What are the alternative ways of income generation?
The traditional choice for income-seeking investors has always been Fixed Income. Angel Lee, Senior Director, Financial Intermediaries, makes a case for why investors should rethink their strategies. She discusses three alternative ways of income generation, all with potential to generate income in addition to capturing growth.
(Cantonese video with English subtitles)
An award-winning1, all-weather solution with a dynamically managed blend of equities and fixed income securities to capture both income and growth potential
Dynamic asset allocation2 captures diverse sources of income and growth potential across market cycles
Attractive risk-adjusted returns
Since launch the Fund has provided S&P-like annualised returns with nearly half the volatility3, 4
Consistency of outperformance
The Fund has outperformed peers over 1, 3, 5, 10 years and since launch4, 5
Offers monthly distribution share classes (Aims to pay dividend on monthly basis. Dividend rate is not guaranteed. Distributions may be paid out of capital. Please read Key investment risks 11)
Unique strategy capturing Asia’s combination of income and capital growth potential by holding quality, high-yielding Asian companies with sustainable earnings
Capitalise on Asia’s rise
Driver of total return
Long track record of attractive dividend paying
Buoyed by attractive valuations and favourable demographics, Asia’s growth is expected to remain resilient
Access to Asian companies which lead the way in dividend growth, a key driver of total returns
The Fund has delivered an average annualised yield of 6.2% since launch*,6,7
^Offers monthly and quarterly distribution share classes (Aims to pay dividend on monthly/quarterly basis. Dividend rate is not guaranteed. Distributions may be paid out of capital. Please read Key investment risks 11)
An award-winning1 strategy offering access to the vibrant global property market by holding listed property companies and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Compelling total returns profile
Enhance portfolio diversification
Winning team with outperformance
Tap into the sector’s attractive total returns supported by potential real asset appreciation & dividend growth
Provides exposure to a wide range of property sectors across geographies in a liquid and transparent way
Team of property experts achieved the Fund outperformance vs peers over 1, 3, 5, 10 years & since launch9
^Offers quarterly distribution share class (Aims to pay dividend on quarterly basis. Dividend rate is not guaranteed. Distributions may be paid out of capital. Please read Key investment risks 11)
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Past performance cannot guarantee future results. Dividend amount or dividend rate is not guaranteed. Positive dividend does not mean positive return. Distributions may be paid out of capital.
- For fund awards information, please visit https://www.janushenderson.com/hkpi-en/awards-hk
- The Fund is US-focussed, and the fixed income portion holds Treasuries & Agencies, Corporate Credit and Securitized Products.
- Source: Morningstar, Inc. Janus Henderson Balanced Fund A$acc class. Annualised net of fees return and volatility shown since inception, as at 31 March 2019. Inception date is 24 December 1998.
- Janus Henderson Balanced Fund A$acc share class calendar year performance (2014 - 2018): 4.39%, -0.56%, 3.01%, 16.43%, -0.95%.
- Source: Morningstar, as of as at 31 March 2019. Performance is cumulative net of fees in USD, on a bid to bid basis, with gross income reinvested. Janus Henderson Balanced Fund A$acc share class cumulative performance: YTD: 8.00%, 1 year: 6.79%, 3 years: 29.89%, 5 years: 31.63%, 10 years: 132.02%; Peers (Morningstar GIFS USD Moderate Allocation) cumulative performance: YTD: 7.03%, 1 year: 0.43%, 3 years: 14.16%, 5 years: 11.60%, 10 years: 77.54%. Performance was rebased on 24 December 1998 (Fund inception date) to 100.
- Source: Factset, CLSA, MSCI, as at 31 December, 2018. Based on local currency performance. Gross reinvested dividends without considering the impact of taxes. Asia ex Japan: MSCI AC Asia ex Japan Index; USA: MSCI USA Index; AC World: MSCI AC World Index; DM: MSCI World Index; Europe: MSCI AC Europe Index
- Source: Janus Henderson Investors, as at 31 December 2018, Janus Henderson Horizon Asian Dividend Income Fund A3 USD class. Aim to pay dividend on quarterly basis. Annualized dividend yield(%) = (The total amount of dividend distributed in past 4 quarters/ recent NAV on the ex-dividend date)x 100. Dividend calculation dates are the last day of Mar, Jun, Sep and Dec. A3 USD class launch date is 26 October 2006.
- Cumulative total return 2004 – 2019. Index values rebased to 100 on 3/31/04, in USD. Global Equities: MSCI Global Equities Total Return Index. Global Bond: BofA Global Corp Index. Global Property Equities: FTSE EPRA Nareit Global Total Return Index. Source: Bloomberg, MSCI, S&P Citigroup, 29 March 2019.
- Source: Morningstar, as of as at 31 March 2019. Performance is cumulative net of fees in USD, on a bid to bid basis, with gross income reinvested. Janus Henderson Horizon Global Property Equities Fund A2 USD share class cumulative performance: YTD: 16.3%, 1 year: 13.1%, 3 years: 23.1%, 5 years: 39.5%, 10 years: 263.2%, since inception: 131.7%; calendar year performance (2014 - 2018): 11.4%, -0.1%, 2.0%, 12.8%, -4.4%. Peers (Morningstar GIFS Property - Indirect Global) cumulative performance: YTD: 14.2%, 1 year: 9.2%, 3 years: 13.1%, 5 years: 24.7%, 10 years: 161.1%, since inception: 65.7%. Fund inception date: 3 January 2005.
© 2019 Morningstar. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, the source for all data is Janus Henderson Investors, as of May 2019.
This website is for financial promotion purposes and is not investment advice. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of an investment and the income from it may go down as well as up and you may lose the amount originally invested. Please read the following important information regarding funds related to this campaign.