- companies having their registered office in emerging markets,
- companies that do not have their registered office in emerging markets but either (i) carry out a predominant proportion of their business activity in these markets, or (ii) are holding companies which predominantly own companies with registered offices in emerging markets.
In this context, the term “emerging markets” means countries included in the MSCI World Emerging Markets Index or those which are referred to by the World Bank as developing countries or those countries which are, in the Investment Manager’s opinion, developing countries.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for promotional purposes and does not qualify as an investment recommendation.
ABOUT THIS FUND
- Highly selective, ‘all emerging markets’, non-index equity strategy managed by an experienced team based in Edinburgh
- Seeks to preserve, as well as grow, capital using a conservative approach to risk and a proven investment process
- Invests over the long term alongside owners and managers with a record of integrity and ability to deliver