The Fund aims to achieve a long-term return, in excess of the long-term return that is typically achieved from Continental European equity markets, by investing at any given time at least two thirds of its net assets in:
- companies having their registered office in Continental Europe,
- companies that do not have their registered office in Continental Europe but either (i) carry out a predominant proportion of their business activity in Continental Europe, or (ii) are holding companies which predominately own companies with registered offices in Continental Europe.
The return will be a combination of capital and income returns.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for promotional purposes and does not qualify as an investment recommendation.
ABOUT THIS FUND
- Portfolio construction blends sector themes with compelling stock-specific stories to provide access to sustainable long-term growth trends.
- The managers look to capture opportunities across all types of market conditions using fundamental research and thought leadership.
- Active portfolio balances core large-cap companies with a selection of mid-cap opportunities to seek additional returns.