DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR STRATEGY
- UK-based team of sector experts with over 90 years’ combined industry experience navigating the hype cycle of technology.
- Positive screening of sustainable technology themes providing solutions to key global environmental and social challenges.
- Negative screening to avoid investing in companies with goods or services that contribute to environmental or societal harm.
- Disciplined valuation approach seeks to identify underappreciated earnings power and rational growth at a reasonable price.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe technology is the science of solving problems and responsible innovation and disruption can be a positive force.
- Our deep knowledge and extensive experience enables us to navigate the technology hype cycle to identify persistent, underappreciated growth opportunities that provide solutions to the global challenges faced by humanity – technology for good.
- We believe this approach will provide clients with positive environmental and social benefits from the development of a sustainable global economy, as well as the potential for attractive long-term returns.
The Fund aims to provide capital growth over the long term by investing in technology-related companies that contribute to the development of a sustainable global economy.
The Fund invests at least 90% of its net assets in equities or equity-related instruments of technology-related companies of any size, including smaller capitalization companies, in any country whose products and services are considered by the Investment Manager as contributing to positive environmental or social change, thereby having an impact on the development of a sustainable global economy. The Fund investment universe is defined by technology-related companies that derive at least 50% of their current or future expected revenues from the sustainable technology themes identified by the Investment Manager. The Fund will avoid investing in companies that the Investment Manager considers could contribute to significant environmental or societal harm.
Note: You should not make investment decisions based solely on marketing materials. You should read the Prospectus and the Product Highlights Sheet of the Fund for more details of the investment risks and seek independent professional advice where appropriate.