- The value of the Funds and the income from them is not guaranteed and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you originally invested.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- Third party data is believed to be reliable, but its completeness and accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Shares can lose value rapidly, and typically involve higher risks than bonds or money market instruments. The value of your investment may fall as a result.
- Shares of small and mid-size companies can be more volatile than shares of larger companies, and at times it may be difficult to value or to sell shares at desired times and prices, increasing the risk of losses.
- If a Fund has a high exposure to a particular country or geographical region it carries a higher level of risk than a Fund which is more broadly diversified.
- This Fund may have a particularly concentrated portfolio relative to its investment universe or other funds in its sector. An adverse event impacting even a small number of holdings could create significant volatility or losses for the Fund.
- The Fund may use derivatives with the aim of reducing risk or managing the portfolio more efficiently. However this introduces other risks, in particular, that a derivative counterparty may not meet its contractual obligations.
- If the Fund holds assets in currencies other than the base currency of the Fund or you invest in a share class of a different currency to the Fund (unless 'hedged'), the value of your investment may be impacted by changes in exchange rates.
- The Fund could lose money if a counterparty with which it trades becomes unwilling or unable to meet its obligations to the Fund.
- Funds incur costs as a necessary part of buying and selling the underlying investments, these are otherwise known as portfolio transaction costs, and include charges such as broker commission and Stamp Duty.
- For detailed product information including the risks associated with investing please read the relevant Prospectus or Annual Report.
- Before investing in any of our funds you should satisfy yourself as to the suitability and the risks involved.