ABOUT THIS STRATEGY
The Janus Henderson buy & maintain strategy is a low turnover strategy that harnesses the strength of our fundamental corporate bond analysis. It is designed for investors who wish to capture the extra return available from investing in credit through a well diversified portfolio of corporate bonds, with an emphasis on loss avoidance and minimal turnover.
- Partnership approach where buy & maintain portfolios are designed on a bespoke basis in close collaboration with our clients to their needs
- Portfolios are managed utilising a collaborative global team culture with risk being co-owned by portfolio managers and credit research analysts
- Experienced Corporate Credit Team with a strong track record of zero defaults for buy & maintain portfolios.
- ESG analysis is an important part of credit research, reflecting our belief that ESG risks have an impact on the long term sustainability of cash flows.
- Risk management is an integral part of our investment process
- Proven and considerable experience in managing buy & maintain portfolios