About this strategy
The strategy seeks to provide a total return in excess of that generated by the benchmark over a market cycle by investing primarily in Euro denominated investment grade rated corporate bonds. The investment process combines asset allocation views with rigorous fundamentally driven security selection from the credit analysts.
- Analysts cover issuers across the full capital structure and are ESG focused, ensuring a complete picture of risk.
- Co-ownership of risk exists between portfolio managers and our analysts.
- An unbiased collaborative approach, one team across two investment centres.
- Integrated global research team, pursuing the best risk-adjusted return opportunities irrespective of issuer domicile.
Repeatable, active approach
- Active management of beta and portfolio composition, focused on taking the right amount of risk throughout the cycle.
- Categorisation of risk and return characteristics of each security in portfolios.
Robust risk management
- Minimise downside risk and emotional bias through a unique stop-loss process.
- Utilisation of off benchmark sectors to diversify risk across sectors, quality, capital structure, and economic sensitivity.