Top DC Trends and Developments
Quarterly Defined Contribution in Review
Our Defined Contribution in Review is designed to help institutional plan sponsors and consultants stay informed on recent events that could have an impact on plans or plan participants. Inside you will find quarterly highlights, insights about the plan participant retirement readiness, a summary of new and pending legislation, news from the Department of Labor (DOL) and other regulatory bodies, updates on ERISA cases and a brief synopsis of global retirement issues.
Key topics from this quarter’s edition:
- P&I Excellence and Innovation award recipients highlighted for their creative ideas and best practices
- Research on how a “planning mindset” and TDF usage affects savings
- A review of the SECURE Act and student loan repayment legislation
- How proposed changes to life expectancy tables would affect RMDs
- Three ERISA cases that are moving to the Supreme Court
Be in the Know
Subscribe to receive Top DC Trends and Developments quarterly to stay up to date on the latest news in the DC marketplace.