Our Defined Contribution in Review is designed to help CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, human resource and benefits professionals and investment committees stay abreast of recent events that could have an impact on plans or plan participants. Inside you will find quarterly highlights, insights about the plan participant retirement readiness, a summary of new and pending legislation, news from the DOL and other regulatory bodies, updates on ERISA cases and a brief synopsis of global retirement issues.
Key topics from this quarter’s edition:
- PLANSPONSOR Magazine’s plan sponsors of the year provide innovative ideas and best practices
- Research provides more insight into how participants deal with financial strain
- Senate introduces two bills to improve retirement security
- DOL provides guidance on Lifetime Income Illustrations
- Updates on recent cybersecurity lawsuits
- Best practices for dealing with the pandemic from around the world
Be in the Know
Subscribe to receive Top DC Trends and Developments quarterly to stay up to date on the latest news in the DC marketplace.