Our Defined Contribution in Review is designed to help CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, human resource and benefits professionals and investment committees stay abreast of recent events that could have an impact on plans or plan participants. Inside you will find quarterly highlights, timely insights about the retirement readiness of plan participants, a summary of new and pending legislation, news from the DOL and other regulatory bodies, updates on ERISA cases and a brief synopsis of global retirement issues.
Key topics from this quarter’s edition:
- Insights from the 2020 PLANSPONSOR DC Survey on how other plan sponsors view plan design, investments and financial wellness
- Seven actionable insights from behavioral finance to boost participant savings
- The latest update on SECURE Act 2.0
- New guidance from the DOL on missing participants
- A blueprint for prevailing in excessive fee lawsuits
- A UK survey of savers shows common issues by may offer ideas for more targeted communication
Be in the Know
Subscribe to receive Top DC Trends and Developments quarterly to stay up to date on the latest news in the DC marketplace.