Selftrade Share Dealing Account
The content on this page has been supplied and approved by Selftrade.
At a glance:
- Invest in a complete range of investments - UK and international shares including investment trusts, ETFs, ETCs, bonds & gilts, funds, warrants and covered warrants - all in one account
- Standard online dealing fee of £12.50, plus reduced online rate of £6 for frequent traders, once you've completed 100 trades in a quarter.
- Telephone dealing fees start from £17.50 - for more information please see the price list.
- Selftrade takes care of much of the paperwork, collects your dividends and even provides an end of tax year summary.
- 'Nominee account' structure enables Selftrade to carry out your instructions with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency whilst you remain the beneficial owner.
- From 1 July 2012, there will be a trading inactivity fee which is only payable if there is no activity on a customer’s account during a calendar quarter. If one trade is made in a quarter then the customer will not be charged an inactivity fee. The inactivity fee does not apply to Cash ISAs, CTFs, Child SIPPs or Spread Betting accounts. The Trading Inactivity Fee will be charged, where applicable, at £8.75 + VAT per calendar quarter.
The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise and you may not get back your original investment.
You can find out more about Selftrade’s Dealing Account by visiting the website or calling their Customer Services team on 0345 0700 720, Monday - Friday between 07.45am-19.00pm.