For over 25 years, our reputation for outstanding customer service, fair value and quality advice has ensured our place as one of the UK's leading retail stockbrokers, with more than 300,000 customer accounts. Passionate about investment, our investor accounts and services are designed to make investing in the stock market simply easier, whether online or by phone. We've got everything you need to get started or go further.
An account to suit you
Whether you want a Share Account, ISA, SIPP, Child account or FREE Practice Account, we’ve got an account to suit you:. Our recent wins include:
- Fixed-rate account fees.
- Dealing commission from £7.50 per trade.
- £300 towards any transfer costs you incur (conditions apply).
Help choosing investments
We provide a comprehensive set of investment tools and tips to help you find the right investments for you:
- Personalised guidance on UK shares for NO EXTRA CHARGE.
- Recommended shares to buy and our view on every FTSE 100 company.
- Wide range of investments to choose from: shares, funds, investment trusts, bonds, gilts, exchange-traded products and more.
We're proud to be regularly recognised by industry awards. Our recent wins include:
- Best Online Stockbroker - 2017 ADVFN International Financial Awards.
- Self Select ISA Provider of the Year - 2017 ADVFN International Financial Awards.
- Best Customer Service 2017 - Financial Times and Investors Chronicle.
- Highest Overall Client Satisfaction - Investment Trends 2017.
To find out more, please go to share.com or call us on 01296 414 141
08:00-18:00 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Please remember: if your investments fall in value, you could lose money. Tax allowances and the benefits of tax-efficient accounts could change.
Your day-to-day investment account, with no investment limits and fixed rate account fees.
Self-select Stocks & Shares ISA
Pick your own investments and shelter them from tax. Fixed rate account fees keep everything cost-effective.
Self-invested Personal Pension
Take control of your retirement plans by choosing your own investments and sheltering them from tax.