The Fund aims to achieve a long-term return, in excess of the long-term return that is typically achieved from Latin American equity markets, by investing at any given time at least two thirds of its net assets in:
- companies having their registered office in Latin American markets,
- companies that do not have their registered office in Latin American markets but either (i) carry out a predominant proportion of their business activity in these markets, or (ii) are holding companies which predominantly own companies with registered offices in Latin American markets.
The return will be a combination of capital and income returns.
The Fund may also invest in American Depositary Receipt (‘ADRs’) investing in securities issued by companies incorporated in Latin America or in any similar listed securities of Latin American companies.
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for promotional purposes and does not qualify as an investment recommendation.
ABOUT THIS FUND
- Highly selective, non-index equity strategy managed by an experienced team based in Boston
- Seeks to preserve, as well as grow, capital using a conservative approach to risk and a proven investment process
- Invests over the long term alongside owners and managers with a record of integrity and delivery