WHO WE ARE
Investing in a brighter future together
Janus Henderson’s mission is to help clients define and achieve superior financial outcomes through differentiated insights, disciplined investments, and world-class service.
This means we are ever mindful of the futures of the millions of lives that our thinking and our investments help shape. The human connection matters in all that we do. Teams across Janus Henderson come together every day to deliver outcomes for our clients – and their clients – that make a difference. We are proud to fulfil our purpose of investing in a brighter future together.
Client assets under management (AUM)
AUM by client location
Diversified AUM by client type
*Source: Janus Henderson Investors. Staff and AUM data as at 31 March 2023. AUM data excludes Exchange-Traded Note (‘ETN’) assets.
We offer financial strength and stability to help clients define and achieve superior financial outcomes. Choosing Janus Henderson means benefitting from:
- Our deep-rooted research culture has underpinned our 89-year track record of investing.
- Insights from company meetings combined with proprietary analysis results in original views that shape our investment positioning.
- 340+ investment professionals worldwide share ideas to differentiate between the winners and losers.
- Our investment teams set clearly defined objectives to deliver long-term risk-adjusted returns.
- We stay true to our investment style through all market conditions.
- We offer global reach combined with the responsiveness, tailored solutions, and personal touch of a local partner.
- Understanding the challenges of our clients – and our clients’ clients - is key – enabling us to blend our best ideas and capabilities to define tailored outcomes.
- We seek to contribute to clients’ understanding and decision-making – through published insights, at events, and in debate on the future of investing.
Our broad spectrum of investment capabilities means we have the strength to offer solutions appropriate to varying economic circumstances and client needs.
Equities £152.5bn AUM
We offer a wide range of equity strategies encompassing different geographic focuses and investment styles.
The teams include those with a global perspective, those with a regional focus – US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Emerging Markets – and those invested in specialist sectors.
A range of growth, value, and absolute return styles are employed. These teams generally apply processes based on in-depth research and bottom-up stock picking.
Fixed income £52.6bn AUM
Our fixed income teams employ innovative and differentiated techniques to help clients navigate changing interest rate and credit environments.
We provide a wide range of fixed income strategies, including investment grade, high yield, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities, short duration, and emerging market debt, across different geographies.
Our expertise is available in focused strategies or within broader multi-sector approaches.
Multi-asset £37.8bn AUM
Multi-asset investing comes together under our Solutions Group, with experts able to partner with clients and offer broad asset class exposure for a variety of needs.
Our Adaptive team manages US and global asset allocation strategies based on differentiated proprietary techniques. We also have asset allocation specialists, multi-manager investors, and those focused on alternative asset classes.
The multi-asset grouping also includes one of our flagship strategies that balances US equity and fixed income allocations.
Alternatives £8.3bn AUM
Alternatives at Janus Henderson includes a range of investment offerings to meet the needs and constraints of clients.
The Diversified Alternatives Team brings together specialised skills across a variety of liquid alternative strategies, including multi strategy, commodities and trend following.
We also offer expertise in thematic hedge funds and absolute return. Differentiated approaches and a focus on risk management result in blended offerings that can be tailored to certain client needs.