Our Defined Contribution in Review is designed to help CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, human resource and benefits professionals and investment committees stay abreast of recent events that could have an impact on plans or plan participants. Inside you will find quarterly highlights, timely insights about the retirement readiness of plan participants, a summary of new and pending legislation, news from the DOL and other regulatory bodies, updates on ERISA cases and a brief synopsis of global retirement issues.
Key topics from this quarter’s edition
- Insights from plan sponsors on how they are utilizing dynamic QDIAs
- Proposed legislation may encourage the use of ESG investments in plan menus
- New guidance from the DOL helps plan sponsors understand their cybersecurity responsibilities
- Lawsuit provides insight into individual investment committee members’ fiduciary responsibility
- The effect of COVID-19 on the savings and retirement prospects of Canadians
Connect with Us
Connect with your Defined Contribution representative to learn more about our resources, capabilities and expertise.
Download Full Report