In partnership with client experience expert and author Dr. Joseph Michelli, this program helps you systemize "WOW" across your practice – helping you cultivate loyalty among existing clients and attract new business.
the Art of WOW Program Overview
By Michael Futterman, Head of Knowledge Labs Professional Development
The Book of WOW
How well do you rate the client experience you create? Download The Book of WOW to learn how to drive deep client loyalty in a commoditized world.
What's in The Book of WOW?
- Learn a step-by-step process that can turn high-value, affluent clients into your biggest fans
- Find out how to create deeper connections with your clients with techniques to tailor your communications to resonate best with theirs
- Discover how to spot key opportunities to deliver WOW experiences to your clients by creating meaning-making moments with what matters most to them
The Art of Wow Tool
An extension of The Art of WOW program, the tool is a one-stop library of unique WOW ideas to source personalized expressions of gratitude for clients.
- Instant access to multitude of unique, creative, personalized ideas for clients (easy-to-use search tool)
- Ideas centered on occasion and interest categories, sorted by price range, and details on where to find them
- Add The Art of WOW tool on your personalized device as a Bookmark
OTHER PROGRAMS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
DRIVE DEEP CLIENT LOYALTY WITH
THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Strategies to help you WOW your clients this holiday season, throughout the pandemic and beyond.
Knowledge Labs Alert
Exceed expectations - in business and in life - with monthly insights from our experts.
Contact Your Sales Director
To implement any of these solutions or to find out more about how they can help you excel, contact your Janus Henderson sales director.
Explore our podcasts featuring professional development coaching, retirement perspectives and market insights.