In partnership with client experience expert and author Dr. Joseph Michelli, this program helps you systemize "WOW" across your practice – helping you cultivate loyalty among existing clients and attract new business.
Learn how to systematically exceed client expectations by creating meaningful, unforgettable moments that clients talk about and attract valuable new business.
By Michael Futterman, Head of Knowledge Labs Professional Development and Lindsay Troxell, Director of Knowledge Labs Professional Development.
Session 1 | Overview
The Book of WOW
How well do you rate the client experience you create? Download The Book of WOW to learn how to drive deep client loyalty in a commoditized world.
What's in The Book of WOW?
- Learn a step-by-step process that can turn high-value, affluent clients into your biggest fans
- Find out how to create deeper connections with your clients with techniques to tailor your communications to resonate best with theirs
- Discover how to spot key opportunities to deliver WOW experiences to your clients by creating meaning-making moments with what matters most to them
The Art of Wow Tool
An extension of The Art of WOW program, the tool is a one-stop library of unique WOW ideas to source personalized expressions of gratitude for clients.
- Instant access to multitude of unique, creative, personalized ideas for clients (easy-to-use search tool)
- Ideas centered on occasion and interest categories, sorted by price range, and details on where to find them
- Add The Art of WOW tool on your personalized device as a Bookmark
Learn more about the experts behind our Professional Development programs and strategies.
OTHER PROGRAMS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
Knowledge Labs Alert
Exceed expectations - in business and in life - with monthly insights from our experts.
Contact Your Sales Director
To implement any of these solutions or to find out more about how they can help you excel, contact your Janus Henderson sales director.
Explore our podcasts featuring professional development coaching, retirement perspectives and market insights.