ABOUT THIS TRUST
- Targets income and capital growth through a long list of holdings typically around 120 stocks
- Bottom-up approach to stock selection that prioritises value and growth potential
- Typically holds more than 50% in small- and medium-sized companies
- The results for the half year period to 31 March 2020 are now available
- The second interim dividend of 15.0p has been declared and will be payable on 31 July to shareholders on the register on 3 July 2020 (ex-dividend date 2 July).
- A third interim dividend of 15.0p has been declared and will be payable on 30 October to shareholders on the register on 2 October 2020 (ex-dividend date 1 October).
The latest announcements for this Trust can be found on the London Stock Exchange website
- Pays its dividends quarterly, with each quarterly dividend being maintained or increased since they were introduced in 2013
- The dividend on an annual basis has been maintained or increased since the Trust was founded
- The dividend has grown at a 10% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) for the last seven years
- Barring adverse circumstances, each quarterly dividend aims to be no less than the previous equivalent
- First interim dividend of 15.0p paid on 30 April 2020