The Company aims to give shareholders a higher than average return with growth of both capital and income over the medium to long-term, by investing in a broad spread of predominantly UK Companies. The Company measures its performance against the FTSE All-Share Index Total Return.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY
- Investing for the long term across all sizes of British business
- Seeking to deliver a predictable, growing income for shareholders
- Integrating environmental, social and governance factors throughout the investment process
At Janus Henderson, we believe in the sharing of expert insight for better investment and business decisions. We call this ethos Knowledge Shared.
- Lowland has announced its half year results for the six months to 31 March 2023, which includes the announcement of a second interim dividend of 1.525p, payable on 31 July 2023 to shareholders on the register on 30 June 2023.
- The latest announcements for this Company can be found on the London Stock Exchange website.
- Pays its dividends quarterly, with each quarterly dividend being maintained or increased since they were introduced in 2013
- The dividend on an annual basis has been maintained or increased since the Company was founded
- Barring adverse circumstances, each quarterly dividend aims to be no less than the previous equivalent