The Company aims to give shareholders a higher than average return with growth of both capital and income over the medium to long-term, by investing in a broad spread of predominantly UK Companies. The Company measures its performance against the FTSE All-Share Index Total Return.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY
- Investing for the long term across all sizes of British business
- Seeking to deliver a predictable, growing income for shareholders
- Integrating environmental, social and governance factors throughout the investment process
- View Lowland’s Full Year Results.
- All resolutions put to shareholders at the AGM were passed on a show of hands, including approval of a final dividend of 1.525p per share which will be paid on 31 January 2023 to shareholders on the register on 30 December 2022.
- The latest announcements for this Company can be found on the London Stock Exchange website.
- Pays its dividends quarterly, with each quarterly dividend being maintained or increased since they were introduced in 2013
- The dividend on an annual basis has been maintained or increased since the Company was founded
- Barring adverse circumstances, each quarterly dividend aims to be no less than the previous equivalent