Our 2020 Essentials of Wealth Planning in an Uncertain World is designed to help advisors stay informed about recent events that could have an impact on their most valued clients’ financial situations.
Inside you will find the latest ideas, trends and opportunities regarding new retirement plan distribution rules, legislative impacts for small businesses, health and wealth planning, behavioral finance best practices and regulatory developments. We have also included a comprehensive summary of 2020 tax rate schedules and other important planning limits.
Key topics include:
- The SECURE Act, which signifies the most substantial change to the retirement industry since the Pension Protection Act of 2006
- The CARES Act and its impact on individuals, small businesses and retirement plans
- Using a goals-based approach to retirement planning to provide clients with greater levels of satisfaction and motivation
- Behavioral finance best practices, including helping clients deal with market losses
- Assessing advisor personal biases and how these can be a predictor to their clients’ asset allocation
Want more wealth management ideas?
Update your preferences to receive regular updates on wealth and retirement planning strategies from our industry experts.
A Financial Advisor’s Guide to the Coronavirus Correction
How advisors can help clients cope with market uncertainty through behavioral finance, strategic tax planning and a review of fixed income mandates.
Insight from our wealth management experts to help clients navigate the markets and opportunities ahead.
Join our experts as they share insights on market themes, retirement and professional development. Many of our webinars offer continuing education credit.
Women and Wealth
Learn how to retain and grow your business with female clients facing difficult life transitions, such as divorce and widowhood.
CE At Your Fingertips
Many of our seminars are available through an interactive online portal. From this site, you can access, register and complete your credit at your convenience.