ABOUT THIS STRATEGY
Our high yield credit strategies focus predominantly on bottom-up credit selection driven by our experienced team of credit analysts. With few restrictions over ratings, sector or geography, our portfolio managers are able to use this flexibility to unearth value in European and global high yield corporate bond markets, sourcing the right opportunities using the full opportunity set. Investment is primarily in cash bonds although derivatives may be used to take active credit risk positions or to manage beta risk
The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
Potential investors must read the prospectus, and where relevant, the key investor information document before investing.
This website is for financial promotion purposes and is not investment advice.
- Optimises an active approach which reflects high conviction views
- Credit analysts are encouraged to generate trade ideas away from benchmarks to exploit the price inefficiencies smaller issuers can offer
- Strong co-ownership of risk between credit analysts and portfolio managers who work closely together to build resilient, diverse portfolios
- Multiple levers of return, where bottom-up security section is complemented with dynamic asset allocation
- Consistent risk-adjusted outperformance relative to the benchmark and peers
JANUS HENDERSON FIXED INCOME